Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Robinson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Robinson and the Chiefs square off with the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 12.0 receiving yards per game, 9.5 less than the over/under of 21.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Robinson has not picked up more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.5 per game. He averages 12.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Robinson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Robinson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (24.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive