Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Robinson's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 27.2 receiving yards per game, 16.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 20% of his games this season (three out of 15), Robinson has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's season average of 27.2 receiving yards per game is 2.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.3.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just six of his 15 games (40%), Robinson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.3 yards.
- Robinson is averaging 9.7 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Chargers, 33.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Bookmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 43.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in seven lifetime games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive