On Sunday, Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the New Orleans Saints at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips into Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch Robinson's Chiefs face off against the Saints on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson's 27.1 receiving yards per game average is 2.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (24.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this year (seven out of 13), Robinson has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's season average of 27.1 receiving yards per game is 3.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.4.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 opportunities), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (30.4).
- Robinson is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Saints, 24.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Bookmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 24.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive