Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch Robinson's Chiefs play the Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 28.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In six out of 12 games this year (50%), Robinson has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.5 per game. He is averaging 2.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
- In half of his outings, Robinson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 30.5.
- Robinson is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Dolphins, 29.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Robinson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 29.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive