Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs hit the field against the Denver Broncos on Sunday at home at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Robinson and the Chiefs play the Broncos on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 27.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five of 11), Robinson has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's season average of 27.3 receiving yards per game is 3.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.8.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 30.8 yards.
- Robinson is averaging 17.7 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Broncos, 10.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Robinson has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 28.5 yards three times in seven career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive