Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Robinson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Robinson's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Buccaneers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 26.4 receiving yards per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (five of 10), Robinson has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's season average of 26.4 receiving yards per game is 5.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.8.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (31.8).
Powered By Data Skrive