On Sunday, DeeJay Dallas and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Dallas' rushing prop bets. Watch how Dallas' performance plays out when the Seahawks take on the Bills on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dallas' per-game rushing attempts average (4.0) is 8.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Dallas has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in one of five games this season (20% of his chances).
- Dallas has averaged 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- In one of one game this year, Dallas took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Dallas has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (one of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Dallas' 9.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 41.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Dallas has not rushed for more than 51.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Dallas has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (25.5) by 15.7 yards.
- Dallas has gone over the rushing yards total in 100% of his opportunities (one of one game).
- In only one game this season (20%), Dallas, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 25.5.
Powered By Data Skrive