DeeJay Dallas and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Giants on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some tips for betting on Dallas' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the New York Giants. Watch Dallas' Seahawks face off against the Giants on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dallas' per-game rushing attempts average (3.3) is 1.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In two of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances), Dallas has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Dallas' season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of four games this year, Dallas achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Dallas has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.2 rushing attempts) in only 11.1% of his games (one of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Dallas is set at 16.5 yards. That is 5.3 more than his season average of 11.2.
- Two times this season (out of nine total games -- 22.2%), Dallas has had more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- Dallas has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (32.5) by 21.3 yards.
- Dallas has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of four times (25%).
- Dallas has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (32.5) in just 11.1% of his games (one out of nine matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive