On Monday, DeeJay Dallas and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Dallas' rushing prop bets. Watch Dallas' Seahawks square off against the Eagles at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dallas has averaged 3.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (4.5).
- Dallas has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts in two out of eight games this season (25% of his chances).
- Dallas' season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of four games this year, Dallas achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Dallas' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.2. He's gone over that total in only one of eight games (12.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Dallas' 12.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.9 less than Monday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Dallas has put up more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- Dallas' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 32.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 19.9 on average.
- Dallas has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- Dallas has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (32.5) in only 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Dallas has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Dallas had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of eight games this season (25% of his chances).
- Dallas' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Dallas hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Dallas' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
Powered By Data Skrive