DeeJay Dallas and the Seattle Seahawks host the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some tips for betting on Dallas' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Arizona Cardinals. You can watch Dallas and the Seahawks face off against the Cardinals on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dallas' per-game rushing attempts average (4.1) is 5.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (9.5).
- Dallas has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in one of seven games this season (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Dallas' season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 5.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Dallas took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Dallas' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.5. He's gone over that total in just one of seven games (14.3%).
- Dallas had zero carries in his lone career matchup against the Cardinals, 9.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Dallas has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 9.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Dallas is set at 36.5 yards. That's 23.9 more than his season average of 12.6.
- One time this season (out of seven total games -- 14.3%), Dallas has had more than 36.5 rushing yards.
- Dallas has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (37.8) by 25.2 yards.
- Dallas has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- In only one game this season (14.3%), Dallas, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 37.8.
- Dallas' zero rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Cardinals are 36.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game against the Cardinals, Dallas has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 36.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Dallas has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Dallas has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 28.6% of his games this season (two out of seven chances).
- Dallas has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Dallas hit the over on his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Dallas' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of seven games (28.6%).
- In his one career matchup against the Cardinals, Dallas scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Dallas' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive