Deebo Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Samuel's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Samuel's 49ers face off against the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Samuel has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Samuel's season-long average over/under is 1.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Samuel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Samuel has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Samuel's 2.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of three total games -- 33.3%), Samuel has had more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Samuel's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 5.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.2 on average.
- Samuel has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- In only one game this season (33.3%), Samuel, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 5.5.
Powered By Data Skrive