Deebo Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Samuel's rushing props. You can watch Samuel and the 49ers face off against the Rams on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Samuel has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Samuel's season-long average over/under is one rushing attempt. He has recorded the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Samuel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Samuel has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (one attempt).
- Over his two career matchups against the Rams, Samuel averages two carries per game, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Samuel has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 1.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Samuel's 6.5 rushing yards per game average is 2.0 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Samuel has yet to rush for more than 4.5 yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Samuel's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at six, which he's outpaced by 0.5 yards on average this year.
- Samuel has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Samuel has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (six yards).
- Samuel's 14.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Rams are 10.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Samuel's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 4.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed one time in two total games opposite the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive