Deebo Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at home at Levi's Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Samuel's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Samuel's performance plays out when the 49ers square off with the Dolphins on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has notched 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Samuel has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through one outing this season.
- Samuel's season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Samuel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Samuel has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Samuel is set at 5.5. That is 4.5 more yards than his season average of 10.0.
- Samuel has not rushed for more than 5.5 yards in a game through one outing this season.
- Samuel has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (6.5) by 3.5 yards.
- Samuel has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Samuel has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (6.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive