Deebo Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Samuel's rushing props. You can watch Samuel and the 49ers square off against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Deebo Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has collected 1.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Samuel has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Samuel's 1.5 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of one.
- Samuel went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- In his single career matchup against the Saints, Samuel recorded two carries, 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Samuel has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Samuel is set at 4.5 yards. That is 1.0 more than his season average of 3.5.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Samuel has put up more than 4.5 rushing yards.
- Samuel's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 5.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.0 on average.
- Samuel has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Samuel's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 5.5 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- Samuel's 33 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Saints are 28.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Samuel has gone over Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 4.5 yards one time in one total game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive