Deebo Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Samuel's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Samuel's 49ers square off with the Cardinals on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Deebo Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Deebo Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel is averaging 55.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 less than the over/under of 61.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In four of seven games this season (57.1%), Samuel has put up more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.1 per game. He has collected 2.8 more per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Samuel has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Samuel has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (53.1).
- Samuel's 87 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Cardinals are 25.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Samuel has outdone Saturday's projected receiving yards over/under of 61.5 yards one time in two total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive