Deebo Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers take on Washington on Sunday at home at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Samuel's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Samuel's 49ers take on Washington at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Deebo Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Deebo Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel's 65.2 receiving yards per game average is 3.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (61.5).
- In four out of six games this season (66.7%), Samuel has totaled more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.7 per game. He has collected 13.5 more per game than that average.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Samuel has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Samuel has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Samuel's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six), Samuel has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Samuel has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of two), Samuel has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Samuel has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 16.7% of his games (one out of six chances).
Powered By Data Skrive