Deebo Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Samuel's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Rams. Watch Samuel's 49ers face off against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Deebo Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Deebo Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 fewer than the over/under of 55.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (two out of four), Samuel has collected more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel's season average of 46.3 receiving yards per game is 1.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.
- Samuel has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Samuel has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 48 yards.
- Samuel's 38.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Rams are 17.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Samuel's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 55.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed one time in three total games opposite the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive