DeAndre Washington and the Miami Dolphins visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's an analysis of Washington's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Washington's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
DeAndre Washington Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
DeAndre Washington Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Washington has averaged 7.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Washington has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in two out of four games this season (50% of his chances).
- Washington's season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Washington's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Washington has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- In his single career matchup against the Bills, Washington racked up six carries, 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Washington has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 4.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Washington is set at 23.5 yards. That's 0.7 more than his season average of 22.8.
- Two times this season (out of four total games -- 50%), Washington has had more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- Washington has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (35) by 12.2 yards.
- Washington has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of two opportunities (0%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Bills, Washington put up 26 rushing yards, 2.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Washington has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 23.5 yards one time in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive