DeAndre Washington and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Washington's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders. Watch Washington's Dolphins play the Raiders on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
DeAndre Washington Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
DeAndre Washington Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Washington has collected 7.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (4.5).
- Washington has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in two out of four games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Washington has averaged 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.5).
- Washington rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Washington has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards over/under for Washington is set at 23.5 yards. That is 0.7 more than his season average of 22.8.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Washington has put up more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- Washington's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 35 yards, which he's fallen short of by 12.2 on average.
- Washington has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of two opportunities (0%).
Powered By Data Skrive