DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at home at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hopkins' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hopkins and the Cardinals square off with the Seahawks on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
DeAndre Hopkins Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
DeAndre Hopkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hopkins is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Hopkins has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Hopkins has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Hopkins has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Hopkins has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Hopkins' zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Seahawks are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Seahawks, Hopkins has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive