DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals take on the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hopkins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hopkins and the Cardinals face off against the Rams on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hopkins' 91.5 receiving yards per game average is 13.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (78.5).
- In seven of 15 games this season (46.7%), Hopkins has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 85.5 per game. He has collected 6.0 more per game than that average.
- In just seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Hopkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 85.5 yards.
- Hopkins' 81.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Rams are 3.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hopkins has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 78.5 yards one time in two total games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hopkins has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 15 games this season (40%), Hopkins has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hopkins has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just six of his 15 games (40%), Hopkins has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hopkins has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (six out of 15 chances).
- In his two career matchups against the Rams, Hopkins averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Rams, Hopkins has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive