DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hopkins' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. You can watch Hopkins' performance play out for the Cardinals against the 49ers on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hopkins' 94.6 receiving yards per game average is 4.1 more than his prop bet total in Saturday's matchup (90.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven out of 14), Hopkins has collected more than 90.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 84.8 per game. He has collected 9.8 more per game than that average.
- Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Hopkins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 84.8.
- Hopkins is averaging 107.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the 49ers, 17.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (90.5).
- Hopkins has exceeded Saturday's projected receiving yards over/under of 90.5 yards two times in three career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hopkins has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Hopkins has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hopkins has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Hopkins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his three career matchups against the 49ers, Hopkins averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In three career games versus the 49ers, Hopkins has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive