DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hopkins receiving props. Watch Hopkins' Cardinals play the Eagles at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hopkins is averaging 88.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (86.5).
- In six out of 13 games this year (46.2%), Hopkins has collected more than 86.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 84.7 per game. He has collected 4.1 more per game than that average.
- Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 13 games (46.2%).
- In just 46.2% of his games (six of 13 chances), Hopkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (84.7).
- Hopkins' 109.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Eagles are 23.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hopkins has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 86.5 yards two times in two career games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hopkins has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 13 games this year (38.5%), Hopkins has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hopkins has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13), Hopkins has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Hopkins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Hopkins averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Eagles, which is exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Eagles, Hopkins has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive