DeAndre Hopkins' Arizona Cardinals visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hopkins' receiving prop bets. You can watch Hopkins' performance play out for the Cardinals against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hopkins is averaging 84.9 receiving yards per game, 5.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (79.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Hopkins has put up more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 85.1 per game. He is averaging 0.2 fewer per game than that average.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 chances), Hopkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (85.1).
- Hopkins is averaging 101 yards per game in his last two outings against the Giants, 21.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (79.5).
- Bookmakers have set Hopkins' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 79.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded two times in two total games against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hopkins has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Hopkins has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hopkins has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Hopkins has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Hopkins' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hopkins has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two career games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive