DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals square off against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at home at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hopkins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hopkins' Cardinals take on the Rams at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hopkins is averaging 87.9 receiving yards per game, 10.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (77.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Hopkins has put up more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 85.8 per game. He has collected 2.1 more per game than that average.
- Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 85.8 yards.
- Hopkins' 111 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Rams are 33.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hopkins has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 77.5 yards one time in one total game against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hopkins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Hopkins has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hopkins has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11), Hopkins has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Hopkins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his only career matchup against the Rams, Hopkins scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hopkins has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive