DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hopkins' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots. Watch Hopkins' performance play out for the Cardinals against the Patriots on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hopkins is averaging 91.2 receiving yards per game, 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (85.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Hopkins has totaled more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 85.9 per game. He has collected 5.3 more per game than that average.
- Hopkins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Hopkins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 85.9 yards.
- Hopkins' 67.2 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Patriots are 18.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hopkins has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 85.5 receiving yards in six total games against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hopkins has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Hopkins has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hopkins has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Hopkins has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
- Hopkins' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Patriots, Hopkins has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive