DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hopkins' receiving prop bets. You can watch Hopkins' performance play out for the Cardinals against the Seahawks on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hopkins is averaging 95.7 receiving yards per game, 3.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (92.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6%), Hopkins has put up more than 92.5 receiving yards.
- Hopkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 84.7 per game. He has collected 11.0 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine chances), Hopkins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (84.7).
- Hopkins' 118 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Seahawks are 25.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hopkins' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 92.5 yards, a mark he has outdone two times in three career games versus the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hopkins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Hopkins has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hopkins has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just 44.4% of his games (four of nine), Hopkins has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hopkins has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances).
- Hopkins' 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Seahawks are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Hopkins has gone over Thursday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in three career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive