Dawson Knox and the Buffalo Bills visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Knox's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the New York Jets. You can watch Knox and the Bills take on the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Knox's 23.8 receiving yards per game average is 1.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (22.5).
- Knox has yet to put up more than 22.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Knox's season average of 23.8 receiving yards per game is 1.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.5.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Knox has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his outings, Knox has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.5.
- Knox's 13.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 9.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Knox's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 22.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed one time in two total games versus the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive