Dawson Knox and the Buffalo Bills visit the Tennessee Titans on Tuesday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Knox receiving props. Watch Knox's Bills play the Titans at 7:00 PM ET on CBS.
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Knox's 26.7 receiving yards per game average is 2.2 more than his prop bet total in Tuesday's contest (24.5).
- Knox has yet to put up more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Knox has put up 0.9 more receiving yards per game (26.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 25.8.
- Knox has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Knox has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (25.8 yards).
- Knox's 12 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Titans are 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- In one career game versus the Titans, Knox has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 24.5 receiving yards.
Powered by Data Skrive