Dawson Knox and the Buffalo Bills host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Knox's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Knox's performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Knox is averaging 23.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four out of 11 games this year (36.4%), Knox has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Knox's season average of 23.7 receiving yards per game is 1.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.9.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Knox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 chances), Knox has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (24.9).
- Knox's 30.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Dolphins are 0.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Knox's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 30.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded two times in three total games opposite the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive