Dawson Knox and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Knox's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Knox's performance play out for the Bills against the Patriots on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Knox is averaging 21.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (27.5).
- In 30% of his games this year (three out of 10), Knox has totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Knox's season average of 21.0 receiving yards per game is 3.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.6.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Knox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Knox has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.6 yards.
- Knox's 45.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 18.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Knox's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 27.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded two times in two total games opposite the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive