Dawson Knox and the Buffalo Bills visit the Denver Broncos on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Knox's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Knox and the Bills play the Broncos on NFL Network at 4:30 PM ET.
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Knox is averaging 19.3 receiving yards per game, 8.2 fewer than the over/under of 27.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In two out of nine games this season (22.2%), Knox has put up more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Knox's season average of 19.3 receiving yards per game is 4.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.1.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Knox has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances), Knox has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (24.1).
- Knox's 11 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Broncos are 16.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Knox's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 27.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive