Dawson Knox and the Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's a look at Knox's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Knox's performance play out for the Bills against the Steelers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Knox is averaging 17.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Knox has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Knox's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.3 per game. He averages 6.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Knox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his six games (16.7%).
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances), Knox has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (24.3).
- Knox's 11 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Steelers are 11.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Knox's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 22.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive