Dawson Knox's Buffalo Bills meet the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Knox's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Knox's performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Dawson Knox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Knox is averaging 24.2 receiving yards per game, 1.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (25.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven out of 12), Knox has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Knox's season average of 24.2 receiving yards per game is 1.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.5.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Knox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 opportunities), Knox has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (25.5).
Powered By Data Skrive