David Njoku and the Cleveland Browns host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Njoku's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders. Watch how Njoku's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Raiders on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Njoku Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
David Njoku Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Njoku is averaging 20.8 receiving yards per game, 4.7 less than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Njoku has not picked up more than 25.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Njoku's season average of 20.8 receiving yards per game is 9.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.5.
- In just zero of his one game (0%), Njoku has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Njoku has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 30.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive