David Njoku and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Njoku's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Njoku's Browns take on the Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
David Njoku Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
David Njoku Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Njoku is averaging 14.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In one out of seven games this year (14.3%), Njoku has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Njoku's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.5 per game. He averages 13.9 less per game than that average.
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Njoku has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only one of his seven games (14.3%), Njoku has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.5 yards.
- Njoku's 13 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Jaguars are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Njoku has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 20.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive