David Njoku and the Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's an analysis of Njoku's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Njoku's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Njoku Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
David Njoku Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Njoku is averaging 17.0 receiving yards per game, 9.5 less than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six), Njoku has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Njoku's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.5 per game. He is averaging 11.5 less per game than that average.
- In just zero of his two games (0%), Njoku has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 16.7% of his games (one of six opportunities), Njoku has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (28.5).
Powered By Data Skrive