David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at home at CenturyLink Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Moore's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Moore's performance plays out when the Seahawks face off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Moore's 2.7 rushing yards per game average is 1.2 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), Moore has had more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Moore's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at one, which he's outpaced by 1.7 yards on average this year.
- Moore has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Moore, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of one.
- Moore's zero rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the 49ers are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the 49ers, Moore has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive