David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Moore's rushing props. Watch how Moore's performance plays out when the Seahawks face off against the Cardinals on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Moore's 2.4 rushing yards per game average is 1.9 more than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of five total games -- 20%), Moore has had more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Moore's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.2, which he's outpaced by 1.2 yards on average this year.
- Moore has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of three times (0%).
- In only one game this season (20%), Moore, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.2.
- In his five career matchups against the Cardinals, Moore averages 3.8 rushing yards per game, 3.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Cardinals, Moore has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 0.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive