David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some tips for betting on Moore's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch Moore's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Vikings on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Moore is set at 1.5. That is 1.5 more yards than his season average of 3.0.
- Moore has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Moore's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at one, which he's outpaced by 2.0 yards on average this year.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Moore has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (one yard).
- Moore's zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Vikings, Moore has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered by Data Skrive