David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Moore's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Moore's Seahawks face off against the Rams at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
David Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Moore is set at 1.5. That is 4.0 fewer yards than his season average of 5.5.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games -- 37.5%), Moore has had more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Moore's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.2, which he's outpaced by 4.3 yards on average this year.
- Moore has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Moore has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.2) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- Over his four career matchups against the Rams, Moore averages zero rushing yards per game, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Rams, Moore has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive