David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Moore's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Moore's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 27.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 less than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five of 15), Moore has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Moore's season average of 27.5 receiving yards per game is 1.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.8.
- Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 14 games (35.7%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 opportunities), Moore has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (28.8).
- Moore is averaging 11.4 yards per game in his last five outings against the 49ers, 17.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Moore has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 28.5 yards one time in five career games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive