David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Moore's receiving prop bets. Watch Moore's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Rams on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 26.2 receiving yards per game, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In five of 14 games this season (35.7%), Moore has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Moore's season average of 26.2 receiving yards per game is 2.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.1.
- Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Moore has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.1 yards.
- Moore's 19 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 5.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Moore's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 24.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in five career games opposite the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive