David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks square off against Washington on Sunday on the road at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips around Moore's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Moore's performance plays out when the Seahawks take on Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore's 27.5 receiving yards per game average is 2.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (25.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Moore has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Moore's season average of 27.5 receiving yards per game is 1.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.4.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 opportunities), Moore has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (29.4).
Powered By Data Skrive