David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's a look at Moore's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Moore's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Eagles on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 33.7 receiving yards per game, 5.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (28.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Moore has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has collected 4.5 more receiving yards per game (33.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 29.2.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Moore has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Moore has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (29.2).
- Moore's 31 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 2.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Moore's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 28.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in one career game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive