David Moore and the Seattle Seahawks host the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's a look at Moore's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Moore's performance plays out when the Seahawks face off against the Cardinals on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore's 36.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet total in Thursday's contest (34.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Moore has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Moore's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.9 per game. He has put up 9.0 more per game than that average.
- Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Moore has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.9 yards.
- Moore is averaging 23.2 yards per game in his last six contests against the Cardinals, 11.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (34.5).
- Moore has surpassed Thursday's prop bet receiving yards total of 34.5 yards two times in six total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive