David Moore's Seattle Seahawks meet the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Moore's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Moore's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off with the Rams on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
David Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 27.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In six out of 16 games this season (37.5%), Moore has put up more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Moore's season average of 26.1 receiving yards per game is 2.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.8.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 31.2% of his games (five of 16 opportunities), Moore has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (28.8).
- Moore's 23.3 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Rams are 4.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Moore's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 27.5 yards, a number he has surpassed two times in six career games opposite the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive