David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Montgomery's rushing props. Watch Montgomery's Bears play the Titans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery's per-game rushing attempts average (14.6) is 2.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Montgomery has not carried the ball more than 17.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Montgomery rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He's gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Montgomery is set at 61.5 yards. That's 6.2 less than his season average of 55.3.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games -- 37.5%), Montgomery has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 57.6 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.3 on average.
- Montgomery has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- Montgomery's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 57.6 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.1) is 0.4 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Montgomery collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of eight games this season (12.5% of his chances).
- Montgomery has averaged 0.4 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 16.7% of Montgomery's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of six outings).
- Montgomery has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of eight games (12.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive