David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Montgomery's rushing prop bets. Watch Montgomery's performance play out for the Bears against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery has averaged 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Montgomery has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Montgomery rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Montgomery has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- In his one career matchup against the Saints, Montgomery notched two carries, 14.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Montgomery's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 16.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in one lifetime game against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Montgomery is set at 59.5 yards. That's 8.7 fewer than his season average of 50.8.
- Montgomery has yet to rush for more than 59.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Montgomery has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (58) by 7.2 yards.
- Montgomery has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Montgomery's six rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Saints are 53.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Montgomery's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 59.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery has recorded 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Montgomery has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 16.7% of his games this season (one of six chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 20% of Montgomery's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of five outings).
- Montgomery has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of six games (16.7%).
- In his one career matchup against the Saints, Montgomery scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Montgomery's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive