David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams on Monday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Montgomery's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Montgomery's Bears play the Rams at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery has averaged 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Montgomery has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Montgomery rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Montgomery has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- In his one career matchup against the Rams, Montgomery finished with 14 carries, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 16.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Montgomery's 50.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), Montgomery has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 58 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.2 on average.
- Montgomery has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of six times (33.3%).
- In his single career matchup against the Rams, Montgomery had 31 rushing yards, 28.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Montgomery's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 59.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery has collected 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Montgomery recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Montgomery has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 20% of Montgomery's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of five outings).
- Montgomery has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of six games (16.7%).
- Montgomery's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Rams are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Montgomery's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive